Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
In July’s 'Book themed' issue:
- Author Lisa Bevere shares what God has been teaching her in this season.
- Tanya Marlow explains why we need stories for our times of uncertainty and pain.
- From fiction to theology, three contributors tell us what they read in their formative years.
- Alice Keen highlights the need for local authors to write books that speak into their own specific culture.
- Veronica Zundel celebrates the way books have helped open up our horizons to new ways of thinking.
- And Alastair Mclvere talks about the response of men to the push for equality and the "uprising" of women in the Church.
Plus testimonies, reviews, challenges, and much more.
*Monthly Subscriptions Available For £3.50, Plus FREE Prayer Journal*
No minimum contract and you decide how many magazines you wish to receive.
Annual subscriptions available for £35 with FREE prayer journal through Direct Debit. Price through Credit Card and Cheque is £39.50 without free gift.