Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
The September issue looks at the topic of image:
- We speak to Alex Agboke who for years searched for a personal style to reflect her identity. In our profile interview, she shares how God has inspired her to help others find theirs.
- Sarah Trevett shares how her marriage has helped her to accept the truth about her body.
- Florence Gildea asks ‘Why do we let society’s obsession with skin-deep beauty get under our skin?
- Amy Boucher-Pye encourages us to read books that cause us to pause and be kind to ourselves in this new season.
- Renowned design specialist Maggie Colvin shares how she went from a successful career to finding worth in God.
- Maxine Hallet shares how she uses God’s vision to raise her teenage daughter who hasn’t yet discovered her faith.
- And in her final column for Premier Woman Alive, Penelope Wilcock reminds us to delight in knowing we are made in the image of God – and to respect one another.
Plus news, reviews and much more.
*Monthly Subscriptions Available For £3.50, Plus FREE Prayer Journal*
No minimum contract and you decide how many magazines you wish to receive.
Annual subscriptions available for £35 with FREE prayer journal through Direct Debit. Price through Credit Card and Cheque is £39.50 without free gift.