In June’s issue:
- Our Premier Woman Alive editor, Tola-Doll Fisher, speaks about finding joy in the wilderness.
- With the rise in domestic violence since the lock-down, Alastair Mclver looks at how therapeutic arts can help in the recovery of survivors.
- Author, speaker and coach Jo Saxton encourages us to look for the opportunities that arise in the midst of change.
- Jenny Saunders reveals that we have all been invited to sit at the table with Jesus - whatever is going on around us.
- Joni Eareckson Tada explores how Jesus experienced both sorrow and joy together, and suggests we too can learn to hold these two emotions together in this time of immense difficulty.
- Veronica Zundel encourages us to confront the darkness, so we can fully enjoy our times of celebration when they come.
- Plus Lorraine Wylie meets a couple with a 17-year age gap, who say the difference has never been an issue for them.
Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.