The monthly magazine for today's Christian woman
Wherever you are on your faith journey, Premier Woman Alive offers ideas, inspiration and advice to help draw you close to God and to live out what you believe.
The theme for the November issue is 'Life and Loss':
- Authors Amy Orr-Ewing and Claire Musters talk about the personal losses that led them to write two new books
- Ajibola Lewis' son was killed by excessive police force but she says she found healing through forgiveness
- In this issue's Bible Study, Psalm 103 teaches us to be honest about our frailty, but also reveals the depths of God’s love for us
- As we consider the year we’ve had, Veronica Zundel says ‘Our God knows what it is to suffer loss’
- Anne Le Tissier describes what she learned from God through the difficulties of living with her addicted sibling
PLUS Read more testimonies, find out what books are being discussed in the Facebook book club and much more
*Limited Edition Gift Offer!*
Subscribe now or give Woman Alive as a gift to get the BRAND NEW journalling Bible designed by I Am So Many Things or a bamboo coffee cup with powerful declarations to remind us that we are children of God.
This promotion applies only to new 12-month Direct Debit subscriptions.